Thursday 25 June 2009

Garnet Cradle

I started to play "Garnet Cradle", though it's a little bit late since it was released.

I'm little bit sad because the protagonist, in other words I, isn't called her name by other characters and she doesn't have any voice. So that players can easily empathize of the main character, with freely deciding her name. (We can also choose our own name as her.) But it's amuzing like I was attracted into the story.

The main character Miku is so cute! She's a little bit shy, (or rather she wants to live in a quite way?), but it's not unpleasant and so I have a favorable impression.

Miku's best friends Tsubaki-chan and Nono-chan are pretty too. (By the way, why Misaki-chan is called Nono-chan?)

I'm just in the beginning, so Miku has ordinal relationships with the boys. But I feel that Sariya and Toya are unfriendly, that So is kind, that Rihito seems to be plotting something under his smile, and that Kiichiro is like a cute puppy.

Garnet Cradle has Arabian flavour in it, so its music does too. It's sitar, isn't it? I feel it's a pleasant timbre. The music produces an oriental atomosphere with minor scales. I love this kind of music.

I'm looking forward to reading next.



*Note*
This time I once wrote this in Japanese and then translated into English.
(I usually write in English directly.)
The original Japanese version is here.

No comments: